Monday, November 18, 2013

118:120 Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland

The 2nd book in the White Trash Zombie series.  Angel is finally getting her life back on track, now that she's a zombie.  She has a job, a boyfriend who happens to be a cop, and is even working on passing the GED to complete her probation requirements.  Yep, life is pretty good so long as their is a stead supply of brains until she is held up at work and a body stolen.  Suddenly no one believes her but even once she can start offering proof that things aren't right, it just gets weirder and weirder.  Now she is finding out about the zombie mafia and government agencies wanting to create zoldiers.  What can one screw-up like Angle do about these kind of things?

I really enjoy how this series has real plot and character development with plenty of humor and crazy situations.  It's definitely not a series I would have ever picked up on my own but after my oldest got the first one for a present last year and we both read it, I made sure he got the next two for his birthday because it's a fun series.  I've even picked up another book by this author in a different series as I've heard the same things I like about this one are present there as well.  Here's hoping!

Page count: 312p/32,398pytd/176,798p lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment