Thursday, July 5, 2018

38:100 Dr. First (originated by Roger Hargreaves) by Adam Hargreaves

I can't remember if I had the Mr. Men/Little Miss books when I was little but I definitely remember reading them to my younger brothers when they were little and really enjoying them.  I was very happy when I was able to find them to read to my children.  Imagine my absolute delight when I found this mash-up of them with Doctor Who!  (Seriously, anyone who knows me knows my love of Doctor Who)  I admit to not being as familiar with the older generation of Doctors as I am with the new series (starting with 9) but I have seen a bit of them as I was growing up and as my kids have been enjoying them as well as the newer stuff.

For Dr. First, I remember this Doctor as being a gruff curmudgeon and this book delightfully captured that in true Mr. Men style. 


Page count: 32p/7,135p ytd/299,156p lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment