Wednesday, December 14, 2016

106:120 Sunken Treasure: Wil Wheaton's Hot Cocoa Box Sampler by Wil Wheaton

Being the geek that I am, of course I have known who Wil Wheaton was from a young age.  I didn't see most of his dramatic pieces but I've seen every episode of ST:TNG more times than I care to think about (it's actually on my tv as I type this, thank you BBCA).  As a child, I was thrilled to see someone not much older than myself be part of the crew of the new Enterprise but even I got annoyed at how often he seemed to save the day.  As time passed, he fell off my radar but then social media came about and I found that several of my friends were talking about him and his writing and I became intrigued.  A friend had this book and loaned it to me so I was able to get a taste of his writing style through the many excerpts in it and I will definitely be looking to read more.  His style is very relateable and easy to read.  This book was all more personal stories but it definitely makes me curious to read some of his other works as well to see if that style holds up.



Page count: 90p/25,827p ytd/274,984p lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment