Monday, October 19, 2015

113:120 Cursed Moon by Jaye Wells

Book 2 in Prospero's War. Kate is still reeling from having cooked dirty magic to save her brother's life and is continuing to lie to everyone around her to keep her secret safe.  While she is dealing with her inner turmoil. a new player has entered town, a man who goes by the name Dionysus who is bent on using the Blue Moon to create chaos on a seriously new level.  The Blue Moon has magic working with more potency and the crazies are definitely out in force but Dionysus is using them all to his advantage.  Kate and the MEA will have to work some serious overtime to stop him.

I've had this one sitting on my shelf for a while and I'm not sure why I waited so long to read it since I enjoyed the first one so much.  I enjoyed this one just as much.  The characters are somewhat cliche and Kate does a bit too much inner guilt monologing but the world is interesting and the characters do seem to be growing a bit and I hope to see more of that.


Page count: 370p/29,775p ytd/244,691p lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment