Monday, September 5, 2011

104:73 Kitty's Greatest Hits by Carrie Vaughn

A collection of short stories set in Kitty's world.  Only a few of these stories dealt directly with Kitty, rather most were about other characters that we know and finding out more about them including Cormac and Rick.

Can I just say, OMG!  I absolutely loved this book.  There were a few stories that were only "good" but the majority were just incredible.  Learning about Cormac's background and then what happened when he was in prison, the relationship between him and Ben.  Just really made me like him even more.  And then Rick's story! I have to say that was my only disappointment with the whole book is that while we now know how he was turned, that's got to be only the tip of the iceberg and we that's all we got!  I wanted more and can only hope that he will continue to be explored in the future.

Page count: 318p/22,141p ytd

No comments:

Post a Comment