Saturday, September 10, 2011

104:74 One Salt Sea by Seanan McGuire

The 5th book in the October Daye series.  The sons of the Duchess of Saltmist have been kidnapped and Toby must find them in order to prevent a war between Land and Sea.  Whoever has taken them tho, is very determined to have this war happen and will stop at nothing, not even Oberon's Law, to make it happen.  Even if Toby can find the boys, it may not stop the war.

Another absolutely amazing and brilliant addition to this series.  I had to stop at a few points near the end because the intensity was just becoming too much.  I kept thinking, "Ok, this is just too much for me right now (at midnight). I'll put it down and finish in the morning" but I just couldn't.  I'd set it down for a moment, take some deep breaths and dive right back in.  Absolutely one of my favorite urban fantasy series around!

Page count: 354p/22,141p ytd

No comments:

Post a Comment