Saturday, July 6, 2013

80:120 The Mad Scientist's Guide to World Domination edited by John Joseph Adams

A collection of tales from all over the place and with a title like that, no, I couldn't resist buying that especially since it had tales by Seanan McGuire and Carrie Vaughn in it.  I'm finding that I'm starting to enjoy these types of anthologies more and more as a means of being introduced to new authors that I may want to go check out later and this one did not disappoint in delivering a few new authors to my consideration.  My favorite stories out of the collection were "Professor Incognito Apologies: An Itemized List" by Austin Grossman, "Laughter at the Academy" by Seanan McGuire, and "The Mad Scientist's Daughter" by Theodora Goss.  Odds are good that if the title sounds intriguing to you,  you will find something in there to delight.

Page count: 363p/20,443p ytd/164,843p lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment