Friday, March 9, 2018

New Releases I'm Looking Forward To: 2nd Quarter 2018

My usual disclaimer:

Let me state, this is really based on authors or series that I'm already reading since those are the things I follow.  I'm not paid to write this blog nor do I have any affiliations with any publishers so I don't receive free books or advance notice of things except what I glean off Facebook from people who do have those contacts or what I research on my own (which again, leads back to authors that I'm already reading).  Maybe someday I'll be one of those who has the contacts and gets ARCs but it's not today.

Well, the new job has definitely taken it's toll on my reading time but I'm managing to get some time and I do think that as things get more settled in with it I will find more time to read. In the meantime though, my to-read pile keeps growing but somehow there are still books that I will get and somehow find the time to read...eventually.


Dark Queen by Faith Hunter is the 12th book in the Jane Yellowrock series and I'm already two books behind in it plus a good number of short stories so I'm a bit lost but it looks like Leo has made a very powerful enemy and Jane must help Leo come out alive or the entire city of New Orleans could be in very big trouble.

Release Date: May 1


The following week Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews  comes out. The 10th book in the Kate Daniels series and what could be the last in her story.  Kate's power has been brought to light and now a mysterious box has arrived that signals war from an ancient enemy and now she must join forces with one who is most likely to betray her but for her friends, her family, her baby, she must try.

Release Date: May 8


The last one is Brief Cases by Jim Butcher, a collection of short stories set in the world of Harry Dresden.  Most have been published before in other collections but I think I've only read the Big Foot ones and I do enjoy the world, just hoping for maybe some more Molly.

Release date: June 5

No comments:

Post a Comment