Monday, October 28, 2019

75:100 The European World 400-1450 by Barbara A. Hanawalt

Review from 5 years ago now.  It still holds up and still manages to hold their attention as much as history ever does.

<i>Here's my review from 3 years ago:

Middle school history. This covers the basics of what was happening in Europe between 400-1450CE. While there were a few interesting tidbits of political and religious points that affected things that I learned, the rest was a decent covering of the era without any new major insight although I think that is due in part because it's an era of history I actually enjoy studying. Thankfully my 7th grader enjoyed it and learned lots and that is what really matters.

Can't really add much to it.  It does it's job decently enough.</i>


Page count: 192p/19,923p ytd/328,618p lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment