Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Book Blog

I finally decided to separate my books from the family blog so that the posts there are more relevant and people who want to read my reviews can but since this is primarily for me, it doesn't detract from the family stuff.

For those who don't know me, I'm Jena. I've been homeschooling my four boys since 2005 (well, there were three at that time LOL). I have loved to read ever since I can remember. For a long time, I reread the same books and authors over and over again and then I started homeschooling and realized just how many wonderful books were out there that I had never read. I reached out not just out of my author comfort zone but out of my genre comfort zone as well. Now I challenge myself each year to read over 100 books and several new authors as well. My goal for 2011 is to read 104 books with 40 new authors and for a total of 35,000 pages.

I won't be transferring my reviews over from my other blog as I'm just too lazy but will be starting from where I am right now. What I will do tho, is put up my book lists for the years since I started keeping track which have the titles read and a one-word review of the book (and page counts for when I started keeping track of that).


No comments:

Post a Comment